LIBERTY is an exciting international arts programme exploring and celebrating freedom, led by UK cultural development charity, ArtReach in partnership with 11 other cultural organisations based in 10 countries.
The programme is an ambitious and innovative creative response to current challenges facing Europe. At a time of significant change for Europe, ArtReach and partners want to focus on the positive impact of creative integration through art and culture, helping to forge a new sense of identity and place (both locally and Europe-wide) with strong engagement from young people. We also want to significantly develop and enhance a process of artist and artistic collaboration and audience development, in particular for young artists and audiences aged 30 and under.
A designer that is:
- Willing to embrace a collaborative approach to working with the ArtReach marketing and artistic team, Liberty EU partners, and website development teams for graphic design requirements.
- Able to work in partnership with a web development team for the site, ensuring complimentary design and successful integration with the website’s key functionality.
- Understanding of the requirements of working with small charitable organisations delivering ambitious projects.
- A strong track record of design for similar arts/cultural programmes or organisations that are ‘device-responsive’, with examples that exist today.
Through final discussions with ArtReach and LIBERTY EU team, the final definitive list of outputs will be agreed on together with the selected designer (the outputs below are for guidance and should feature as part of your application):
- Eps files of individual graphic elements to use and overlays on web and social media.
- Integrated page frames for web and social media
- Graphic devices to use for buttons/hyperlinks/key interactive pages.
- Page layout visioning.
- Contemporary content for use on artist portfolio and event pages.
- Motion graphic elements that can be installed and reapplied as the website develops.
- A suggested secondary pallette and set of colour codes that work with/alongside/complimentary to the existing brand and logo guides.
To apply for this work, please provide the following:
- An explanation as to why you would like to work with us on this project.
- Information on past projects that demonstrate your track record
- Digital collateral which illustrates the quality of your work.
- A description of how you would manage this project and what levels of output can be achieved.
- A schedule (including budget breakdown) to deliver the requirements of this tender.
- Two references that can be contacted.
- Any further information about how you work that you feel is relevant.
The full call out can be downloaded here: Liberty Website Graphic Design Callout
The LIBERTY EU brand guide can be downloaded here: LIBERTY branding Guidelines
We encourage applications from designers who are aged 30 and under, in line with the ethos and ambitions of the project and to increase representation of this group in this work.
Please email your proposal and accompanying documents to Gary Cicinskas, Marketing and Communications Manager on Gary@artreach.biz.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5pm on Friday 7th August. We will be unable to consider proposals submitted after this deadline.
Interviews will be conducted online on 11th August.
Successful applicants will be informed no later than 14th August. ArtReach aim to contract the provider on 15th August with a deadline for site delivery by 23rd October.