Invitation to Tender: Website design and development for European arts programme – LIBERTY EU.
LIBERTY is an exciting international arts programme exploring and celebrating freedom, led by UK cultural development charity, ArtReach in partnership with 11 other cultural organisations based in 10 countries.
The programme is an ambitious and innovative creative response to current challenges facing Europe. At a time of significant change for Europe – ArtReach and partners want to focus on the positive impact of creative integration through art and culture, helping to forge a new sense of identity and place (both locally and Europe-wide) with strong engagement from young people. We also want to significantly develop and enhance a process of artist and artistic collaboration and audience development, in particular for young artists and audiences aged 30 and under.
ArtReach (the project coordinators of LIBERTY EU) seek tenders from providers who can deliver design, development and build services to produce a website that will help the LIBERTY EU partnership achieve the aims and objectives of this ambitious project. Please note that this commission is for a completely new website, which will be populated with new content, as the programme only launched in late 2019.
The total budget available is between £7,500 and £10,000 +VAT.
We have hosted several consultation sessions with partners to pull together an in-depth Brief, which includes an overview of the key aims of the website and the functionality that we would like to see in the finished product. Download the full Invitation to Tender and Brief here >>Liberty Website Tender Document
To tender for this work, please provide the following:
- An explanation as to why you would like to work with us on this project
- Details of all parties who will form the team and a brief biography for each person
- Information on past projects that demonstrate your track record
- Digital collateral which illustrates the quality of your work
- A description of how you would manage this project
- Suggested method for delivery including your recommendations about how to involve key partners/audiences in this process
- A schedule (including budget breakdown) to deliver the requirements of this tender
- Two references that can be contacted
- Any further information about how you work that you feel is relevant.
We would encourage tenders from contractors or teams who are predominantly aged 30 and under, in line with the ethos and ambitions of the project and to increase representation of this group in this work.
Please email your proposal and accompanying documents to Gary Cicinskas, Marketing and Communications Manager on Gary@artreach.biz.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 5pm on Friday 31st July. We will be unable to consider proposals submitted after this deadline. Interviews will be conducted online on 5th and 6th August. ArtReach aim to contract the provider on 10th August with a deadline for site delivery by 23rd October.